Gossip Girls




Recently, I had been really into this tv series. I just finished the season and am really hoping to indulge in the 2nd season. Sadly, it’s only up to episode 14 in USA itself. SAD… It’s like Desperate Housewife but the characters are decades younger.. Well, the prince charming should be Nanthenial Archibald but the one I like is Chuck Bass coz he’s the 1 who realizes true love among all those… erm… girls… and he takes it seriously although avoiding it at the same time.. I think it’s the usual dilemma you face in reality… Although the wealthy part is always never quite so… XOXO Gossip Girls…

posted under |

2 comments:

kaixian said...

woo...sounds like a very good drama wor..:)

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Cute Home

Followers


Recent Comments