The First Time


When I last visited Sg, i went for a photo shoot with my sister. It's foc coz it's one of the promotions of a particular studio. I was very uncomfaortable at first coz i m always camera shy due to my not so ok appearance. However, it turned out quite fun coz the camera man is a very humorous guy. He told us to make all kinds of pose, and kept retaking the not so good ones. On the end of the day, we could only choose 2 out of the 45 pictures as it's a free service. Erm, it sort of make up to the lack of photography experience in these 20 years i have been through...

posted under |

3 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

fui yoh! didn't invite me! ;P

san said...

what? going 2 sg?

Evan Mok 楚证 said...

u shouldn't put on ur glasses...

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Cute Home

Followers


Recent Comments