A Bed Of Roses


Life has been a bed of roses for me lately for I had a parent-free month last month. I did not logged onto the net in that month too because I truly enjoyed myself alone. Maybe it’s because I was left alone after school everyday since young and my sis seldom come back, I don’t like living in a crowded place. Even in some rare occasions (when my sis and their bfs are back), I tend to melt into the wall and out of sight and they always need to find me in case there is any job to be done. Well, I do not deny that I sometimes feel lonely but most of the time I am really indulging myself in those carefree moments.

Apart from that, I managed to find a job in Sg at the Changi Airport as money changer. It does seem to be a well-paid one but still it is a shift work. For this job, I went to Sg for several times to have my medical check-ups and to sign my letter of appointment. I admit that I am quite familiar with the MRT lines now, seeing that I need to travel for about 1 and half hour every time to the UOB centre in Raffles or T2 in Changi. Well, the president of UOB bank wanted me to introduce as many people as possible because there are many job vacancies now.(ps: I told him all my friends are top students and can speak English fluently.) Well, he did say not many Malaysians can speak good Eg and quite surprised to find me erm… a little bit good at it. (keke…) So anyone who need a job in sg, please contact ME…

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ther,
im currently looking for this job may i know wher to interview or who do i contact?Hear fr u soon.
thanx cheers
tengya fr sg.

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Cute Home

Followers


Recent Comments