Life in USM

University Science of Malaysia sounds great to anyone who wants to pursue medical or dentistry courses within Malaysia? I have no idea coz I am in the PPSK (Pusat Pengajian Sains Kesihatan) in Kubang Kerain, Kelantan. Yup, I cannot deny that I feel a bit inferior in USMKK coz most of the students here doctors or dentists. They are given the main attention and it is less easy to make friends with them coz they need to study throughout the week. By the way, our weekends here are Friday and Saturday. Yeah, I am in green region (politically green). Our beloved bumiputra is the major inhabitants here, though I must say they are generally nicer than those in the southern peninsular. Life is very quiet and peaceful here. No entertainment and only one major shopping mall. I can never get over the fact that I have no cinema to visit. Yes, I was a bit upset with hostel facility here coz the 3 storey building is over 20 years old. There is no any renovation has been done before. The bathrooms are pathetic. You won’t have enough water supplies if somebody is having a shower next door. By the way, we were utterly surprised by the brown colour pip water when we first saw it. Then it came to our knowledge that it is due to the Iron element in the water. Besides, for my academic, I have to admit that we are given the best in all fields. For example, our psychology prof has been listening lessons on psychology since she was 6 years old. Her classes are more than just mere psychology, it is more of humanity. She can read one’s personality from one’s signature and she also told us more than what books can offer in that particular region. Do you have any idea that your intelligence is almost 100% inherited from your mother while your father just determines your gender? Do you know that the most sex stimulating smell for guys is vanilla flavour? I bet you have never heard of any one of those facts above. It is really an eye-opener, enlightening class for me. Well, there are still more to tell but time does not allow me to continue. All the best to the rest in local university and NUS. May the force be with you (sounds familiar?).

posted under |

4 comments:

Amethyst.T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amethyst.T said...

hey gal, how's everything over there? I am actually quite familiar v kota bahru cos my dad is working there. If i hav the chance to go Kelantan again mayb we can meet up in the only mall there. did u mean KB mall? hehe... anyway, take good care of urself ya... MuakZzz...


Lov3,
siNLiNg (I was here :p)

san said...

5miss you so much... when will you be back? want to yam cha with u al....

Anonymous said...

in UiTM here, the majority is also xxxxx.... only 2 chinese n one indian in my class. well, they r quite nice also lar...hmmm....nvm lar, u buy vcd or dvd to watch....hrmmm....kelantan is really far...will u come back on august??
and take k ah! ^_^

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Cute Home

Followers


Recent Comments