Dark versus Light


Life has been a in a hustle and rustle these few weeks. Too confused to know what is going on around me and too busy to look back what I had done, I am now engrossing in the world of sadness and solemn. My course mates are very supportive though, for they listen to my grumbles and complain. I cannot give any higher praise to them as they let me experience the feeling of friendship. Yes, I know it sounds obvious that I have prejudice against other courses’ friends but it is truth that some of them are not that “nice”. News travels as fast as impulses which are sent to the brain in this tiny university. No matter how hard you want to cover or hide the truth, it still leaks out. By the way, similarity brings dislike or uneasiness among the people here. Competitiveness is apparent. No one seems to be as lazy as I am. That’s why they always say that I am very stress. Yes, I am alone in the world of darkness. The light has disappeared in the end of teh horizan.

posted under |

6 comments:

Evan Mok 楚证 said...

come to join my lonesome world,enjoy the beauty of loneliness...

san said...

k. sure

H2M said...

you ok or not? I'll always support you de!

kaixian said...

pei san,i'm not sure wat happened to u...telling you the truth,i'm facing some difficulties here too.how i miss you all,the pu 2b2 's friends.i appreciate you all....if you need a pair of ears to release your stress,feel free to call me or sms me k.i'll be there for you.

Lo Kelween said...

y y y????!!!

are you ok?? well, that's the reality of life. I think we will face even worse problem in the future.

brace up, sista!!

Anonymous said...

Hihi... my dear friend, u must be strong when u face a problem... it will be solved soon... be happy... enjoy ur life... everything will be ok!!!
Frm: chewteng

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Cute Home

Followers


Recent Comments